Monday, July 20, 2009

The Purple


Decided that this will be the permanent feature of my blogspot.


This is complimentary set for Puan Syidah, Shah Alam. I used Nozzle No. 13 for the rosettes. Rosettes were supposed to be a mix of dark maroon and white but they turned out this way. Base is a bit untidy, with the girl tugging on my pants. The Man was so adamant of not posting this up the net but I figured, if my blog is supposed to be 'educating', then I shall be highlighting my flaws as well. Enjoy kutuking because it'll get better babeh!


The rosettes are a bit dissapointing, I'd say. Wonder how cakeworm as teacher would feel haha..

All the designs were inspired by http://adorablecupcakes.blogspot.com , my teacher c.a.k.e.w.o.r.m.

1 comment:

  1. hey, u're getting better babe!
    i love the dark purple color.. aritu kirim burgundy kat member aku tp dia kata dah habih kat wilton tu! grrr....

    ReplyDelete