Monday, July 20, 2009

Maroon Themed Chocolate Chip Butter Cup Cake


Maroooooon !!! I used a mixture of Chrismas Red, lots of Burgundy and a hint of Red (no taste). All are Wilton's. Nonche was talking about American Chef or Chef Color or something, that doesn't require a tooth pick to dig from the bottle, but mana la nak cari sekarang ni...





The base was supopsed to be white and dark pink. I was running out of creamwell the night before where I decided to stop at 12:00 and went to bed with three cups undecorated. Kak Yuni spinned the creamwell in the morning and voila!! i got a lot more base than I thought. Hmmm .. thought of splurging on the complimentary set for Puan Syidah.


My bouquets were disspointing. I used Nozzle No. 13 for the small rosettes and Nozzle No. 16 for the big ones. Leper semacam je bouquet bouquet Mommy ni... Hmm..

Anyway, thanks Puan Syidah, Shah Alam for the order. The cuppies made their way back to Bangi for the acara meminang on the day after. I know I could wait them by the roadside and pass them the cuppies, but what's the joy of menjadi rombongan meminang if you cannot drool over the hantaran the night before? So I dragged the sick Man and the grumpy Kiddo all the way to Shah Alam (using Mommy's brilliant GPS) before Harry Potter to send.

Price RM45
Delivery Charge Bangi Shah Alam RM27 (half price from RM54 sebab lepas tu nak gi tengok Harry POtter @ Sunway Pyramid, takkan nak charge customer Harry potter pulakk... )

No comments:

Post a Comment