Wednesday, September 2, 2009

At The Man's Office

Dear all,

Guess where I am?

At the Man's office. Yes, the Man, my dear husband who has one double lid eye.

The Man's unit shares the floor with another unit whom I think is doing nothing for the company. *Jahatkan aku ni*

Anyway, they are having a buka puasa do and I embraced myself to come (after the Man is invited and he invited me). Just an opportunity for me to get to know the people and what are they doing, actually , for the Company and the betterment of the people's lives in Malaysia.

I haven't figured out much yet.

But the head of the unit, eh tak de le head, the GM, is actually amazing. He is a Toastmaster (Bila la me and the Man nak start our Toastmaster). He acknowledged my Man's presence. Agaknya memang bagus lah this Toastmaster thing. Me and the Man ops sorry The Man and I have been trying to enrol for one and trying we have been for the past 8 years. Hehe.. trying and never really made a move.

Well, another good friend of us, Zul is also in that unit (which I still think does nothing for the company). Zul is apparently the most popular guy in our nets group (the group where we were first recruited by the company). He is doing good, and I am happy. Apparently he was chosen by the management to go for this GLC cross transfer program that will enable him to move to peroton and get new experience there, dengan gaji masih dibayar oleh companyku ini.

I wish to think positively that this cross transfer thing will benefit us.

So, I am out of the Man's nice room (with orange chairs and black leather couch, shit, better than mine) and to mingle around some more.

Oh yes.. tadi masa buka puasa, aku sorang je perempuan duduk di antara lelaki lelaki. Ini yang repeatedly I told people (esp those in melakofberehad) that I am SOOO reluctant to attend this department/ company buka puasa sebab nanti pompuan kena duduk ngan pompuan, laki kena duduk ngan laki. Abih tu, aku ni nak borak ngan sape? PA PA boss korang? Aghh!! And talk about what? Kalau the girls from Planning tu tak pe jugak, lots of things to bitch about.

Adakah aku yang antisocial?

Okay, out to mingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment