Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pink Set and Choc Spread on White Roses



RM55, chocolate moist cupcakes with buttercream.

Eh Mommy wanna brag lah! I think this is the best cup cake set ever created by me!! Especially this Nazrul. Kemas, kan? *masuk bakul angkat sendiri* c.a.k.e.w.o.r.m. shal be very proud of me.
Using Nozzle No: 2, which i think is the best nozzle for writing.

RM55, chocolate moist cupcakes with buttercream.
The set is an alternate pink, green and white. I had a blast using very very less color, then I could concentrate more on the design instead of mixing the color! I used Wilton's Moss Green (ke apa ntah, nanti balik i check) and Burgundy to create pink. Big rosettes were created using no. 35. (but I think I overdid the polka dot thing)

Btw this is taken using Coolpix Nikon 7.1 Megapixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment